Know a Difficult Solr Problem?
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
For those of you not following the Lucene Revolution Blog I’ve posted some updates there about Stump The Chump over the last couple of weeks:The panel of judges who will be lead by moderator Erik Hatcher
- Moderator: Erik Hatcher, Lucid Imagination – Lucene/Solr Committer and co-author of Lucene in Action
- Panel Members:
- Erick Erickson, Lucid Imagination – Lucene/Solr Committer
- Eric Pugh, OpenSource Connections – co-author of Apache Solr 3 Enterprise Search Server
- Grant Ingersoll, Lucid Imagination – Lucene/Solr Committer and co-author of Taming Text
The panel members will be doing their best to make me look like a chump while I try to answer questions submitted to stump[at]lucenerevolution.com by folks just like you.The prizes that will be awarded to folks who do the best job at Stumping me
- 1st Prize: $100 Amazon gift certificate
- 2nd Prize: $50 Amazon gift certificate
- 3rd Prize: $25 Amazon gift certificate
Even if you’ve already solved an interesting problem yourself: submit it to see if I can come up with a solution on the spot. Even if you can’t make it to the conference: submit your question anyway and you can watch me squirm later when we post video of the session on online.
It’s not to late to submit your interesting Solr problem to try and stump me — even if you can’t make it to Boston for the conference.
Published at DZone with permission of Chris Hostetter. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.