Redis users might be interested in Lark, a new Python library designed to transform an HTTP request into a Redis command and provide a "RESTy" interface. According to the creator, Alex Kessinger, the features are as follows:
- Has a RESTy interface ie. POST for writes, GET for reads, and DELETE for, well, deletes
- Automatic JSON serialization and deserialization for redis values
- Automatic key prefixing for multi-user environments
- Fully tested adapters for Flask and Django
- Support for scope based authorization with an eye towards hooking up with flask-oauthlib
- While rough, documentation is available for all supported methods
You can find the details, all the code, and a quick-start guide to help you get started on Kessinger's GitHub page.