License4J Version 4.4.0 Released
License4J version 4.4.0 is released with many enhancements and new features.
- Custom hardware ID support added. Any string can be defined as a hardware ID. Activation step in license generation wizard has required custom hardware ID selection.
- Special online license key generation support added. Any string (e.g. MY-ONLINE-KEY-ABC) between 5 and 255 characters can be defined as an online license key.
- Special modification key generation support added. Any string (e.g. MY-MODIFICATION-KEY-ABC) between 5 and 255 characters can be defined as a mofication key.
- Added expiration feature to modification keys; and a new modification status MODIFICATION_KEY_EXPIRED added.
- Customer list window added. There is a new menu item in product menu as "View Customer List"; it displays all customers in a table. e-mail address field is used to group licenses.
- License and Modification Key View windows can display multiple licenses and modification keys. When more than one license or modification key is selected and "View" menu item clicked, all licenses or modification keys will be displayed.
- License and Modification Key View windows can save displayed information to an HTML file.
- Activation View window can display multiple activations. When more than one activation is selected and "View" menu item clicked, all activations will be displayed.
- Activation View window can save displayed information to an HTML file.
- Main license table sorter improvement.
- Floating license supersede feature added; license generation wizard step for floating license updated.
- Floating license supersede feature added. New generated floating licenses can supersede old floating licenses installed on floating license server if defined. So it is possible to enable/disable/replace a floating license with another floating license.