Here’s the next in my series of interviews from VentureBeat’s CloudBeat, held last week in San Francisco.
After his panel, I got a chance to chat with Andres Bang, head of global sales and operations systems at LinkedIn. I talked to Andres about how LinkedIn used Dell Boomi to integrate its cloud and on-premises applications, along with their CRM platform SalesForce.
Andres told me, ”Dell Boomi is doing to the integration industry what SalesForce did to the CRM industry 10 years ago,” hear what else he had to say:
Some of the ground Andres covers:
- What Andres does and the goals of his group within LinkedIn
- Looking for a way to expand their SalesForce platform with custom applications
- Stitching together SalesForce, databases, tools and custom apps with Dell Boomi. ”Integrations [that] used to take months or years are now taking days or weeks.”
- What specific apps and data types is LinkedIn using Boomi to connect to SalesForce to provide a “single pane of glass” for sales
More Cloudbeat videos to come.
Stay tuned to my blog for interviews with
- Luke Kanies — Puppet CEO
- Joe Arnold – CEO of SwiftStack
- Anand Iyengar – Founder of CloudVelocity
- Find out how LinkedIn built a ‘magical’ dashboard using cloud tools – VentureBeat