Load Images, XML Contents with Eclipse IDE & BEA Weblogic Support
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.7.0 has been released. This release includes some new remarkable and improved features like loading images from Memory, loading XML contents from Memory and also the support for loading images from remote URLs. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Licensing issues with Eclipse and BEA Weblogic server are resolved
- Enhanced loading images from memory
- Load XML contents from the memory
- Load images from remote URLs
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Java blog
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.