Log Analysis for Testing Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
XpoLog Log Analysis for Testing General Availability (GA) announced today.
XpoLog continues to enhance its log analysis platform for Application Life Cycle Management.
We are proud to present a unique, first of a kind, Log Analysis for Testing to optimize applications quality and increase production success.
XpoLog maps application problems in testing labs and production, enables quick navigation and presents summary of problems.
During testing, critical errors go undetected, massive amount of logs are generated, and many errors may not be noticed.
XpoLog automates problems discovery, compares error maps between testing and production, helps to measure development progress and generates production usage reports to increase testing focus. In addition, XpoLog is integrated to various testing tools and bug tracking systems.
- Maps problems to a summary report
- Captures snapshots of logs messages
- Compares versions and builds error index
- Compares production and test logs for coverage check
- Integration to JUnit, ANT, JMeter and more
- Creates users and features usage statistics for testing prioritization
- Measures R&D progress in cleaning errors
- Testing context log analysis to detect errors
- Integrates to bug tracking systems and testing tools
- Enables fast investigation and diagnostics
Example of problems index discovered during testing and sent by email to QA manager:
Where can I get it?
Online: Download and install in a few minutes - http://www.xpolog.com > Downloads > XpoLog for Testing
Also visit: Tutorials and quick start guides - http://www.xpolog.com > Solution > Testing
upgrade now as part of your support service.
Open Source Projects: contact us for a free license.