logFaces v2.3 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Built on top of Apache Logging Services, logFaces is addressed to system integrators, testers, field support and developers. Here are the main features at a glance:
- Out-of-the-box log server
- High throughput - up to 1000 events/sec
- Centralized log data sink; many sources, one storage, one point of access
- Multiple remote users and personalized environment.
- Native and simple user interface (based on Eclipse RCP)
- No more hassle with log files; make them yourself as you like it and when you need them
- Too much log? Slice it, cut it and view the relevant data in real-time
- Find problems quickly; you define what the problem is
- Query and drill down
- Schedule and receive log data reports by e-mail
- Easy integration with existing systems
- Currently available for Windows (win32) and Linux (gtk x86)
- Light personal viewer-only edition available.
For more information go to http://www.moonlit-software.com
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.