The 2012 conference will build on the success of last year’s Lucene Revolution in San Francisco. Sponsored by Lucid Imagination with additional support from community and other commercial co-sponsors, we’ll be adding new sessions, new speakers, and new training sessions to the agenda. Lucid Imagination is the commercial entity exclusively dedicated to Apache Lucene/Solr open source search technology.
Registration will begin shortly – so make sure to save-the-date. In the meantime, the Call For Participation (CFP) is now open for Lucene Revolution 2012. If you have a great Solr or Lucene talk, this is a fantastic opportunity to share it with the community.
To submit a proposal for a 45-minute presentation, please complete the form at: http://lucenerevolution.org/Call_for_Participation
Topics of interest include:
- Lucene and Solr in the Enterprise (case studies, implementation, return on investment, etc.)
- Use of LucidWorks Enterprise
- “How We Did It” development case studies
- Lucene/Solr technology deep dives: features, how to use, etc.
- Spatial/Geo/local search
- Lucene and Solr in the Cloud
- Scalability and performance tuning
- Large Scale Search
- Real Time Search (or NRT search)
- Data Integration/Data Management
- Lucene & Solr for Mobile Applications
- Associated technologies: Mahout, Nutch, NLP, etc.
All accepted speakers will get complimentary conference passes. Financial assistance is available for speakers that qualify.
Submissions must be received by March 9th , 2012 , 12 Midnight PST
March 9, 2012: Call for Participation Closes
March 23, 2012: Speaker Acceptance/Rejection Notification
May 7-8, 2012: Training
May 9-10, 2012: Conference
If you have more than one topic that you would like to propose, please complete an additional online form. To be considered, proposals must be received by 12 Midnight PDT, March 9th, 2012.
Interested in registration or other conference news? Want to be added to the conference mailing list? Is your organization interested in sponsorship opportunities? Please send an email to: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Boston!