Speed up your development and test cycles with fully automated data delivery, view a 10 minute demo, brought to you in partnership with Delphix.
Cassandra GUI evolved from its first version and new version includes bug fixes and enhanced features.
- Complete pagination for Row view of explorer
- Search rows by their names. (Filtered on the fly as you type.)
- Filtering non displayable data and label them with warnings.
- Remote connection problem
- Connect to Remote Cassandra server without restarting the server.
Start the Server
Extract the downloaded product and lets refer extracted folder as CARBON_HOME.
go to CARBON_HOME/bin and run sh wso2server.sh (linux) or
Log in to the admin console using https://localhost:9443/
default user name and password : admin, admin
Following screen shots include a quick flow on how it works.
1) Click connect to cluster on right hand side panel. Give connection URL and credentials (if there is any) to connect.
eg: URL = localhost:9160, or 10.100.3.234:
2) After a Successful connection you will be directed to keyspace
listing page. Which will include Keyspaces and clickable column family
names. Click on a Column Family to Explore data.
3) Row view Page.
After clicking the column family you have landed in the row view page.
It includes rows of your column family and a slice of column data as a
You can search, paginate or change no of items to filter your data. Click "view more" to explore a single row.
4) Column family view page will list all the columns in a single row.
You can filter the data with column name,value or time stamp. full
numbered pagination is available.
Learn how test data on demand can lead to faster application development, read the IDC white paper, brought to you in partnership with Delphix.