Mango developer sweepstakes - showcase your Windows Phone 7 development skills
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Starting October 15th, 2011, Microsoft is running the Your Apportunities to Win sweepstakes for developers who create applications for the Windows Phone 7 platform. All you need to do is create an AppHub account and make sure that you are eligible to submit applications to the Windows Phone Marketplace.
There are two ways developers are able to win:
- For every new published Mango app the participant will be entered to win 1 of 5 Samsung Series 7 slates.
- When the developer publishes 5 new apps, he will earn 1 entry to win free advertising for one app of his choice. The free advertising will run on the Windows Phone Application Network for about 60 days and include 25K impressions.
The sweepstakes program ends on December 31st, 2011. You can sign up for it here.
New to Mango? Not a problem! Here are some resources to help you get started:
- Download the Windows Phone SDK
- What's new in Windows Phone SDK
- Windows Phone - How To Guides
- Windows Phone Code Samples
- Windows Phone Development Quickstarts
- Windows Phone 'Mango' Training Course
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.