DevOps Days is the original DevOps conference where the term "DevOps" was born.
- Global community meetup for DevOps professionals.
- Organized by leading experts like Patrick Debois.
- Docker being central to the DevOps concept, newbies would benefit by attending one of these local meetups.
DockerCon is the official Docker conference held annually in the US and Europe.
- Biggest product updates are announced at the conference.
- Tracks for all kinds of users, both technical and business users, so there’s something for everyone.
- Videos are available online right after the event.
Jenkins World is the annual conference of Jenkins, a top continuous integration (CI) tool that’s also extending its reach to continuous delivery (CD). As many Docker users are also interested in Jenkins, this is a must-attend event for devs.
- Certifications and workshops.
- DevOps sessions.
- More than 1,500 CD thought leaders, IT execs, and more.
KubeCon is the official Kubernetes conference. With Kubernetes being the top container orchestration platform, KubeCon is a must-attend event for any developer embracing Docker.
- Talks are more technical at KubeCon vs. DockerCon.
- Leading experts from open-source and cloud-native communities.
- Co-located with CloudNativeCon.
We'll continue on with our Docker resource roundup, providing you with a list of helpful tutorials, tools, and assets to help you along your Docker journey. Next up, we'll take a look at some of the best Docker experts out there.