MercurialEclipse 1.7.1: Easy Merge, Rebase and Synchronize for Centralized VCS Refugees
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
MercurialEclipse 1.7.1 provides better support for rebase, (automatic) merge, manual merge resolution and undo. This is a big help for novice DVCS users, refugees from the Centralized VCS world (i.e. former users of Subversion, CVS, Perforce, ClearCase and co) and anyone unfamiliar with branching, merging and resolving merge conflicts.
MercurialEclipse 1.7.1 is also super fast at very large projects and project portfolios.
- "Undo" menu in Synchronize View: support for "Rollback", "Backout" and "Strip"
- "Rebase" and "Merge" offered right after "Pull and Update"
- Robust merge and rebase support at conflicts
- Tree view of changed files in Synchronize View
- Updated to Mercurial 1.6
- Improved Mylyn integration
- Even better performance
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.