Tune in as we discuss what steps are needed, the level of effort that is required, what design and control changes should be considered as well as some words of wisdom for cross-platform app development.
Step #1 – Download Windows 8 Release Preview and Windows 8 SDK
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio 2012 for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Metro Style Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Metro Style Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
- Learn more about Windows Phone to Windows 8 Convert-A-Thons
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Building and Publishing Great Apps in Windows 8
- Microsoft DevRadio: “ Lessons Learned” Developing a Windows 8 app for the “Rock, Paper, Azure” challenge