Microsoft DevRadio: Using Blend to Help Design Your Windows 8 Apps (Part 3)
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
In the final part of our Using Blend for Windows 8 apps series, Andrew Duthie and Kirupa Chinnathambi take a look at the Interactive Mode for Blend and demo for us how to style a template using CSS, data binding and more.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Top 10 Windows 8 Secrets for App Success
- Microsoft DevRadio: Building and Publishing Great Apps in Windows 8
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Convert Your Windows Phone App into a Windows 8 Application
- Microsoft DevRadio: Why Wait? Develop for Windows 8 Now!
Published at DZone with permission of G. Andrew Duthie, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.