Mike Hosted Continuous Integration Releases GitHub and Functional Testing Support
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Targeted at Java Development teams, Mike enables your team to quickly and easily implement Continuous Integration using our low-cost hosted service. We offer a no-obligation trial and our prices start from only $10 per month.
We are pleased to be able announce a new release of our hosted CI platform. The release includes some major enhancements to allow our users to do much more with their builds while at the same time ensuring that they happen within a highly secure, controlled environment.
Here is summary of the new features:
Support for projects hosted within public or private GitHub repositories that use Ant, Maven or Eclipse.
Each build is now executed in an entirely separated environment, which allows our users to:
- Start, stop and deploy to embedded containers as part of their build process (e.g. Jetty or Glassfish).
- Start, stop and deploy to provided (by Mike) instances of Apache Tomcat (v5 and 6) as part of their build process.
- Run integration and functional tests, using frameworks such as HtmlUnit or JWebUnit against applications deployed to said containers or instances.
- Fork additional processes as part of a build, such as bash scripts and other non-Java based tooling.
- Use the full range of available Ant tasks and Maven plug-ins as part of a build.
- All network communication within Mike is encrypted using either key or token-based authentication.
- All outbound network access from a build is transparently proxied and validated.
- IP protection: all builds run in a clean, repeatable sand-boxed environment and all source code processed by a build is accessed using token-based authentication over encrypted channels. See the security section of our website for further details
- Support for Maven Ant Tasks (v2.1.0) – Ant-based projects can now use Maven dependency management for their binary artefacts.
- Gravatar integration for developer email addresses.
Be sure to check out our no-obligation, 14-day trial. You simply need to provide us with your company/project name and an email address. You can also use our sample applications to rapidly get started and experience our platform features.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.