The Mobile+Web Developer Conference, coming to San Francisco, March 1-3, is a unique chance for engineers and developers to expand their existing skill sets and explore new platforms, tools, and programming languages in a creative, hands-on, vendor-agnostic environment.
The conference is a mix of 3-hour hands-on labs, case studies, strategy and technical talks—equipping attendees with crucial hard and soft skills they need to be successful in their development careers. The intimate conference atmosphere allows attendees to engage and learn from one another while also connecting one-on-one with speakers to get their most pressing questions answered. The roster of presenting developers and designers means attendees will benefit from a rich, diverse mix of perspectives and knowledge.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Creating beautiful, accessible, and user-friendly forms (Clarissa Peterson, ICE Health Systems)
- Scratch that: Building an app in Swift (Daniel Burke, Yelp)
- Developing IoT and Smart Devices at scale with the Cloud (Tara Walker, Amazon)
- Don’t overreact: getting into React (Safia Abdalla, nteract)
- Best practices in designing and developing for the human experience (Jess Huang, Product/UX Designer)
- Writing Large-scale Codemods (Zack Argyle, Pinterest)
Mobile+Web DevCon, started by producer Breanna Jacobs, is now in its 5th year - a 3-day event experience dedicated to helping developers build awesome apps and websites.