MongoDB 2.6.11-rc0 Released for Testing
MongoDB 2.6.11-rc0 was released for testing. Currently, it's only a release candidate containing fixes for 2.6.10.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
MongoDB 2.6.11-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 2.6.10. The next stable release 2.6.11 will be a recommended upgrade for all 2.6 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-13875 ensureIndex of 2dsphere index breaks after upgrading to 2.6 (with the new createIndex command)
- SERVER-14070 Compound index not providing sort if equality predicate given on sort field
- SERVER-16348 Assertion failure n >= 0 && n < static_cast (_files.size()) src/mongo/db/storage/extent_manager.cpp 109
- SERVER-17815 Plan ranking tie breaker is computed incorrectly
- SERVER-18620 Reduce frequency of “staticYield can’t unlock” log message
- SERVER-19191 “restore” role does not have applyOps permissions on servers using a keyFile
As always, please let us know of any issues.
Published at DZone with permission of Francesca Krihely, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.