MongoDB 3.3.5 Is Released
MongoDB 3.3.5 is now out! Come check out what's new with this release.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
MongoDB 3.3.5 has been released. As a reminder, 3.3.5 is a development release and is not intended for production use. The 3.3 series will evolve into 3.4, which will be for production.
New/fixed in this release:
- SERVER-6823 Enable Access control without downtime
- SERVER-10689 Add a $switch expression
- SERVER-17258 Add $reduce expression operator for rollup of arrays
- SERVER-20224 Commands which write should take a write concern
- SERVER-23271 Add metrics to track index key additions and deletions for all CRUD ops/commands
- SERVER-23358 Upgrade SpiderMonkey to 45.0.2 ESR
- SERVER-23391 Improve behavior when running under WiredTiger on machines with little memory
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team
Published at DZone with permission of Francesca Krihely, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.