Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
MariaDB TX, proven in production and driven by the community, is a complete database solution for any and every enterprise — a modern database for modern applications.
MongoDB 3.3.5 has been released. As a reminder, 3.3.5 is a development release and is not intended for production use. The 3.3 series will evolve into 3.4, which will be for production.
New/fixed in this release:
- SERVER-6823 Enable Access control without downtime
- SERVER-10689 Add a $switch expression
- SERVER-17258 Add $reduce expression operator for rollup of arrays
- SERVER-20224 Commands which write should take a write concern
- SERVER-23271 Add metrics to track index key additions and deletions for all CRUD ops/commands
- SERVER-23358 Upgrade SpiderMonkey to 45.0.2 ESR
- SERVER-23391 Improve behavior when running under WiredTiger on machines with little memory
All Issues | Downloads
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team
MariaDB AX is an open source database for modern analytics: distributed, columnar and easy to use.
Published at DZone with permission
, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.