Capitalware Inc. would like to announce the official release of MQ Visual Edit v1.6.0.
This is a FREE upgrade for ALL licensed users of MQ Visual Edit. MQ Visual Edit allows users to view, manipulate and manage messages in a queue of a WebSphere MQ (formally MQSeries) queue manager and presents the data in a simplified format similar to a database utility or spreadsheet program.
For more information about MQ Visual Edit go to:
- Changes for MQ Visual Edit v1.6.0:
- Added 3 new columns to the main windows when displaying MQMD: MsgIdInHex, CorreldInHex and GroupIdInHex
- Added a new feature called "Search MQMD", it is under MQMD menu item. The Search MQMD feature supports searching on the following MQMD fields: MsgID, CorrelID, GroupID, UserID, Appl Id Data, Appl Origin Data and Format.
- Added a gutter/line number column and a status line to the Raw Data tabs of the Message Edit window
- Added a copy and find commands for the Hex Data and EBCDIC Data tabs of the Message Edit window
- Added 3 new stand-alone Tools: Hex Converter, Hex Editor and XML Editor
- Hex Converter can convert a hexadecimal number to its corresponding string representation and vice versa. i.e. 0x'3132333041424344' to '1230ABCD'.
- Hex Editor allows the user to edit a file in a HEX display.
- XML Editor allows the user to edit an XML file in a tree display.
- Added a gutter/line number column and a status line to the Text Editor and Tail File Tools
- Added the ability to launch the tools in a separate JVM
- Fixed a bug in the XML Message Editor that was not properly saving the message back to the queue
- Fixed a bug with DOCTYPE handling in the XML Message Editor
- Updated docs (English only)