All Demo, No Slides
Mule Studio makes it easy for developers to build hybrid integration applications. In our latest webinar, I’ll walk you through a demo
on how to build a complete integration scenario and deploy it on a
local machine on-premises, as well as to CloudHub. And what’s the point
of building a hybrid integration application
if you can’t manage it? I’ll then demonstrate the runtime management
and monitoring capabilities available on the Anypoint Platform.
You’ll walk away with the knowledge to:
- Automatically generate data mappings to Salesforce with Anypoint DataSense
- Track and debug message flows with Visual Flow Debugger
- Leverage common testing tools like JUnit, Jenkins, and Maven
- Deploy an application on-premises or to the cloud with one click
- Manage clusters servers, flows, and endpoints with Mule Enterprise Management
Register below or click here to learn more.
And if you haven’t already, check out our Mule 101: Rapidly Connect Anything, Anywhere webinar which provides an introduction to the Anypoint Platform on outlines an approach to help developers deliver projects faster.
Having trouble registering above? Click here to register for Mule 201.