This month, MuleSoft released a new version of their Mule ESB enterprise runtime. Here were some of the highlights:
- Define unicast clusters – the Management Console supports the ability to define clusters which use unicast (as opposed to multicast) from the MMC Web application.
- Deploy via REST API – deploy applications to server groups using the Management Console REST API.
- Embedded deployments – improved support in the Management Console for embedded Mule deployments.
MuleSoft also just unveiled version 3.5 of their other runtime. Here's the distinction between the two:
• Mule 3.4.0 Enterprise runtime - available for deployment on-premise and CloudHub
• Mule 3.5.0 Andes runtime - available for deployment on CloudHub
Here are the release notes for 3.5 as well. Both announcements include migration guides.