MySQL Workbench 5.0.25 Bug Fix Release
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
On the 11th of September MySQL announced the latest bug fix release of the MySQL Workbench 5.0 release, Workbench 5.0.25. This point release includes 19 bug fixes. Some of these include:
- Zooming out too far or maximizing window makes the model disappear
- Forward engineer SQL ALTER script doesn’t handle database names correctly.
- Can’t delete index of type FOREIGN
- Missing DROP TRIGGER commands on export
- WB crashes on closing when all tabs (including overview) are closed
For the complete list of bug fixes view the change log.
MySQL Workbench enables a DBA, developer, or data architect to visually design, generate, and manage all types of databases including Web, OLTP, and data warehouse databases. It includes everything a data modeler needs for creating complex ER models, and also delivers key features for performing difficult change management and documentation tasks that normally require much time and effort.
To download the Community Edition go to http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.0.html
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.