We are looking for a Java GUI developer with experience in building tools on the NetBeans Platform and an enthusiasm to develop intuitive and powerful user interfaces for model-based-systems-engineering software, such as our modeling product Vertex:
Based on feedback from our initial customer base in the Formula 1, automotive, and space industries, you will develop GUIs that give the best possible workflow for engineers building models and analysing the results of simulations, including diagram editing, code editing, plotting, and spreadsheet based views.
- NetBeans Platform experience
- Use of Swing and Java concurrency
- Good eye for detail with user interface layout and design
Other useful skills and experience
- Experience with Jidesoft component libraries
- Experience with ANTLR
- Build systems: Ant, Bamboo
- Good knowledge of version control systems, SVN, Git, MKS
- JNI, C/C++, C# experience
- Understanding of scientific computing
The company is located in Coventry, UK. This role is open to those entitled to work in the UK. We would prefer you to be located at our offices, but for exceptional candidates we will consider remote-working.
Salary depends on experience. Please email your CV/resume to: personnel (at) deltatheta.com.