So, you want to take a photo with your iPhone ...
Let’s take a case where you put your iPhone in landscape orientation, like this:
How do you take the picture now? Well you already know that, you touch the camera icon:
However, there’s another way that is way more handy: Use the “+” button.
As you can see, it will let you hold the iPhone like a traditional camera and it will be more stable to take your photo ...
So that’s it. I hope that it will help you! Don't hesitate to share this trick!
More tricks to come (that you may or may not know) ...
- Remove the number of missed calls on the phone icon
- Kill an application from memory
- Preview the photo you just took
- Go to top of mail or SMS threads
- Quick access to the music player