NetBeans IDE 6.7 Beta Available for Download
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The NetBeans team is pleased to announce the availability of NetBeans IDE 6.7 Beta.
Release Highlights include:
- Connected Developer (Kenai)
- Create Kenai-hosted projects from within the NetBeans IDE
- Locate and open sources for Kenai-hosted projects in the IDE
- Full integration with Bugzilla
- Support for Web Services creation and consumption and J2EE
- POM Editor and Navigator enhancements
- Code coverage and Selenium support
- PHPUnit output improvements
- Support of popular Qt library and tools
- Groovy and Grails
- Out-of-the-box support for Grails 1.1
- Enhanced Self Diagnosis ("Profile Me Now!")
- Java ME / Mobility
- Full support for SVG Rich Components in the Visual Mobile Designer
Read the complete list of NetBeans IDE 6.7 Beta Features & Enhancements.
The final release of NetBeans IDE 6.7 is planned for June 2009. Download Beta today and give us your feedback about your experience using the release. You can also join discussions about the NetBeans IDE on our mailing lists and forums. If you blog about using NetBeans add your blog to Planet NetBeans. Follow NetBeans on Twitter for updates about NetBeans news and development.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.