NetBeans IDE 7.2 Beta provides a significantly improved
performance and coding experience, with new static code analysis
capabilities in the Java Editor and smarter project scanning.
The release also includes notable features such as Scene Builder
integration in JavaFX; support for multiple PHP frameworks;
updated Groovy support; and many other enhancements in Java EE,
Maven, C/C++ and the NetBeans Platform.
Download NetBeans IDE 7.2 Beta today and experience a smarter and faster way to write good, bug-free code!
Release Highlights Include:
- Project scanning now on background, not blocking editor features and navigation
- Improved project scanning speed
- Improved performance on remote Filesystems
- New refactorings and hints
- FindBugs support
- TestNG testing framework support
- Oracle Public Cloud and Amazon Beanstalk support
- Code completion for Java Persistence named queries and JPQL statements
- Scene Builder interoperability
- Improved FXML and JavaFX CSS support
- Support for PHP 5.4
- Support for Symfony2, Doctrine2 and ApiGen frameworks
Groovy and Grails
- Dramatic improvement of scanning, code completion and Go to Type action speed
- Updated to Groovy version 1.8.6
- Support new C++11 standard
- Pretty printing, watchpoints and catchpoints support for gdb
- Positioning of tabs in window system can be configured
- Support for custom implementations of tab control
- Subversion 1.7 built-in support
- Improved Find in Projects functionality
NetBeans IDE 7.2 Beta is available in English, Brazilian
Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
Visit the 7.2
New and Noteworthy page for a complete list of
The final release of NetBeans IDE is planned for Summer 2012. We welcome feedback about your use of NetBeans software. Share your thoughts and stay informed about development news by following the NetBeans team on Twitter, Facebook and Google+; and by subscribing to the NetBeans mailing lists and forums and weekly newsletter.