Released: NetBeans IDE 7.3 with New HTML5 Support!
The Web Dev Zone is brought to you in partnership with Mendix. Discover how IT departments looking for ways to keep up with demand for business apps has caused a new breed of developers to surface - the Rapid Application Developer.
Additional highlights available in 7.3 include new navigation features and development tools in the Java Editor, enhancements to the NetBeans Profiler, and continued enhancements to the IDE's support for Groovy, PHP, JavaFX and C/C++. NetBeans IDE is the Smarter and Faster way to code!Download NetBeans IDE 7.3
- HTML5 rich client web and mobile development
- Enhanced Java editor navigation and development tools
- More hints and refactorings
- Enhanced code completion in JavaFX FXML files
- New JPQL Editor for Java SE and Java EE developers
- Enhanced features in NetBeans Profiler
- New tools for Groovy, PHP, and C/C++ developers
Complete list of features in NetBeans IDE 7.3
HTML5 development support in NetBeans IDE
Video: What's New in NetBeans IDE 7.3
New screencasts and tutorials
Oracle press release