Some weeks ago I wrote an article about Testing JavaFX Apps with TestFX for Oracle Java Magazine. The current issue is now available and focuses on Testing.
Oracle Java Magazine is a bimonthly digital-only publication. It's an essential source of knowledge about Java technology, the Java programming language and Java-based applications. It's for people who rely on them in their professional carreers, or who aspire to.
There are the interesting articles and authors in this issue.
- Mert Caliskan - Eight Freatly Underused Features of JUnit
- Neil Manvar about Building and Automating a Functional Test Grid
- Adam Bien (@AdamBien) wrote an article about Stress Testing JavaEE Applications.
- Mark Hrynczak wrote about Think Like a Tester and Get Rid of QA.
- Hadi Hariri (@hhariri): Kotlin - A low ceremony high-integration language
- Venkat Subramarian (@venkat_s) wrote his second part of Functional Programming in Java: Using Collections
- Antonio Concalves (@agoncal) with his third part of Context and Dependency Injection: The New JavaEE Toolbox
- Arun Gupta (@arungupta): A First Look At Microservices
Oracle Java Magazine is free for everyone. If you currently aren't a reader you should take a look at this magazine! It's worth reading and a great addition to your current Java journals. Stay tuned by following Oracle Java Magazine on twitter.