Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Need to build an application around your data? Learn more about dataflow programming for rapid development and greater creativity.
Check out the
RefCard from the GlowingPython:
This Refcard is a collection of code examples that introduces the reader to the principal Data Mining tasks using Python. In the RefCard you will find the following contents:
- How to import and visualize data.
- How to classify and cluster data.
- How to discover relationships in the data using regression and correlation measures.
- How to reduce the dimensionality of the data in order to compress and visualize the information it brings.
- How to analyze structured data with networkx.
Each topic is covered with code examples based on four of the major Python libraries for data analysis and manipulation: numpy, matplotlib,sklearn and networkx. Here is a preview of the first two pages:
Click on the preview to get the RefCard!
Check out the Exaptive data application Studio. Technology agnostic. No glue code. Use what you know and rely on the community for what you don't. Try the community version.
Published at DZone with permission
Giuseppe Vettigli, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.