New Releases: ReSharper 5.1.1; dotCover and dotTrace Release Candidates
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
As of September 1st, ReSharper 5.1.1 is available for download, as well as release candidates for dotCover 1.0 and dotTrace 4 Performance.
Important! Initially a wrong ReSharper build was published (5.1.1751.10). If you have downloaded this version, please download it again as we changed the link to point to 5.1.1751.8.
ReSharper 5.1.1. This minor release is pure bug and performance fixing here and there, including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- It introduces a fresh set of performance improvements under Visual Studio 2010, particularly in regard to displaying tooltips and error stripe behavior in intense editing scenarios.
- It improves stability with Visual Studio 2010 by addressing reports on VS crashes while editing markup pages in web projects and applications, and during structural search and replace (for example, RSRP-188698).
- It strengthens NUnit support in the test runner in certain ways, specifically by bundling NUnit 2.5.7.
dotTrace 4 Performance RC and dotCover 1.0 RC. If you experience any issues please report them as soon as possilbe to dotTrace or dotCover issue trackers.
To accompany this RC release we are announcing new dotCover pricing:
- dotCover licenses will be subscription-based. That means, when you buy a dotCover subscription, you get 1 full year of free upgrades to any new versions. As the first year passes, you have an option to renew your subscription for another year of free upgrades. Even if you don’t renew, you’ll be able to use your current dotCover version without any limitations.
- A commercial dotCover license will cost $199, and a personal license will be worth $99.
- Before the New Year 2011, introductory prices for both types of licenses are valid, meaning that a commercial license will be available at $99, and a personal license at $49.
Enjoy the updated .NET pack!
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Build a Simple Chat Server With gRPC in .Net Core
Test Data Tutorial: A Comprehensive Guide With Examples and Best Practices
Building a Robust Data Engineering Pipeline in the Streaming Media Industry: An Insider’s Perspective
What Is Test Pyramid: Getting Started With Test Automation Pyramid