Important! Initially a wrong ReSharper build was published (5.1.1751.10). If you have downloaded this version, please download it again as we changed the link to point to 5.1.1751.8.
ReSharper 5.1.1. This minor release is pure bug and performance fixing here and there, including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- It introduces a fresh set of performance improvements under Visual Studio 2010, particularly in regard to displaying tooltips and error stripe behavior in intense editing scenarios.
- It improves stability with Visual Studio 2010 by addressing reports on VS crashes while editing markup pages in web projects and applications, and during structural search and replace (for example, RSRP-188698).
- It strengthens NUnit support in the test runner in certain ways, specifically by bundling NUnit 2.5.7.
To accompany this RC release we are announcing new dotCover pricing:
- dotCover licenses will be subscription-based. That means, when you buy a dotCover subscription, you get 1 full year of free upgrades to any new versions. As the first year passes, you have an option to renew your subscription for another year of free upgrades. Even if you don’t renew, you’ll be able to use your current dotCover version without any limitations.
- A commercial dotCover license will cost $199, and a personal license will be worth $99.
- Before the New Year 2011, introductory prices for both types of licenses are valid, meaning that a commercial license will be available at $99, and a personal license at $49.
Enjoy the updated .NET pack!