Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
- Loading logs from remote servers using ftp, sftp, ssh, samba and others (supported file systems)
- Tailing logs from local drives and sftp
- Decompressing "gziped" logs on the fly
- Parsing custom log patterns
- Searching log events using regular expressions
- Log filters
- Pluginable log filters
- Log highlightings
- Automatic log highlightings based on string match, regular expressions or custom Java code
- Pluginable log details formatters and colorizers (i.e. SOAP message)
- Pluginable log highlightings
- Pluginable log parsers
- Listening on a socket
- Adding notes to log evens
- Saving/loading log investigations (with added marks and notes)
- Java Util Logging XMLFormatter
- Java Util Logging SimpleFormatter?
- log4j pattern layout (how to create your own)
- log4j XMLLayout
- Regular expression
- With note, marked
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.