NextReports 7.1 released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
- new bubble chart type
- adding tooltip with #x markup for x label value
- tooltip message property for chart can now be changed using existing markups #val , #total , #x, #percent and tags
- showLabels property ( true means X labels are shown on X axis, or with lines for pie; false means no labels are seen on X axis; no lines with labels for pie, in this case user can use #x markup to show the value on tooltip message )
For designer there are also two more important features:
- excel export using a template
- a new "Image Sql Column" inside report layout to load images from database
On the server side we thank to Alex Kirikov for Russian language support. Some new features are:
- new server data source connection pooling (per data source)
- 'Run Now' action for schedulers in monitor panel
- 'Auto open' report artifact after running (through property settings)
As usual, you can access a demo server here with user demo and password demo.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.