- FongoDB version has been updated to 1.0.7. Issue #73 (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/73)
- Update logging dependencies. Issues #71 and #69. Thanks sslavic.
- Update pom configuration. Issue #70. (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/pull/70). Thanks sslavic.
- Now you can add options (like options, geospatial stuff, ...) in MongoDB indexes. Issue #67. (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/67). See an example for creating unique indexes here.
- Improved the way for testing Redis replication. Issue #62 (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/62). See an example of how to define replication scenario here.
- All Redis tests has been passed using Redis 2.6.x. Redis 2.4.x is deprecated and will be removed its support at then end of 2013.
NoSQLUnit 0.7.6 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free