- FongoDB version has been updated to 1.0.7. Issue #73 (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/73)
- Update logging dependencies. Issues #71 and #69. Thanks sslavic.
- Update pom configuration. Issue #70. (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/pull/70). Thanks sslavic.
- Now you can add options (like options, geospatial stuff, ...) in MongoDB indexes. Issue #67. (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/67). See an example for creating unique indexes here.
- Improved the way for testing Redis replication. Issue #62 (https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/62). See an example of how to define replication scenario here.
- All Redis tests has been passed using Redis 2.6.x. Redis 2.4.x is deprecated and will be removed its support at then end of 2013.
NoSQLUnit 0.7.6 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Sign up for the Couchbase Community Newsletter to stay ahead of the curve on the latest NoSQL news, events, and webinars. Brought to you in partnership with Coucbase.
Published at DZone with permission of Alex Soto, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.