ObjectiveSQL (A New Java ORM) 1.4.5 Has Been Released
Here's a quick snippet showing off the latest features of ObjectiveSQL, a Java ORM framework.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
ObjectiveSQL is an ORM framework in Java based on the ActiveRecord pattern, which encourages rapid and clean development and clean, minimal coding, and convention over configuration.
- With one annotation, your
Classhas fully featured capabilities of SQL programming
- Easy relational queries (
belongs_to) and paged queries
- Writing SQL expressions (
logical) using Java syntax
Why to choose
- If your project focuses on data analysis based on relation database, and a lot of arithmetic expressions in SQL statement. ObjectiveSQL will help you write expressions conveniently and safely using Java syntax
- If you don’t want to write Java codes of database access and various configuration files, ObjectiveSQL's dynamic code generation will help you access the database without coding
Complex SQL Programming
As you can see, operators of Java can be converted into operators of SQL, it means that you can write SQL using Java syntax. In Java, SQL dynamic programming, logic, etc. is possible
Simple SQL Programming Without Coding
Counting and Querying
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.