OneCode & MacroPDF417 Barcode Recognition for Java
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What's new in this release?
Aspose.BarCode for Java v1.5 now supports OneCode barcode recognition and MacroPDF417 barcode recognition in java applications. The performance of recognition engine has been improved as well.
About Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 20+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, MacroPDF417, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS etc and also supports Image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & captions etc and you can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.BarCode for Java.
- Online Documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.