OpenEdit Digital Asset Management v5.2014
Open source OpenEdit is the most feature rich platform for Digital Asset Management.
About OpenEdit Digital Asset Management: Open source OpenEdit is the most feature rich platform for Digital Asset Management. We offer the only Digital Asset Management that includes integratred Blogging, eCommerce, Calendar, full CMS and Social Networking.
The Product Details page has been completely revamped since our last release and now includes features
• Related Products: Related products have been improved. When creating a new related version of an asset, the
related version will get all of the metadata associated with the original asset. When editing the original asset,
you now have the option of updating all of the related assets as well. All related products can now be viewed from the product details page.
• Product versioning: When uploading an updated image for your products, OpenEdit will track all of the previous
versions of the image.
• Improved Media Previews: We have updated our video and audio embedded previews to better support more
browsers and file types. This area will continue to see improvement in the coming weeks.
• Printer Friendly MetaData Page: View a flat file containing all of the metadata for an asset for easy
printing. You can also e-mail this page to any group of OpenEdit users to alert them to a new asset
they may be interested in.
• New MetaData types: We now allow for new types of metadata, including multi-select checkboxes and tables.
• Improved File Manager: Our best file manager tool yet! We have improved the look and feel of the file
manager, making it easier to use.
• New Results View Option: You can now view your browse/search results in an easy-to-read list format.
Just click the view button on the top right corner of the results page.
• Improved Security: Closed a vulnerability that allowed for Cross-Site-Scripting attacks. Props to Russ
for the heads-up on this one!
• Improved Data Editor: Properties are now being correctly displayed in the table view, and improved support
for dependent lists.