OpenMake Meister and Mojo 7.3 Released
OpenMake Software, provider of build automation, build management, and continuous integration software, has released OpenMake Meister and Mojo 7.3. This new release delivers optimized acceleration capabilities of the Meister build engine to improve continuous integration build processing as well as enhanced Application Lifecycle Management integrations through Workflow Plug-ins.
New features of Meister 7.3 include:
- Optimized acceleration of compile and link processes through parallelized builds for all supported languages including C/C++, .Net and Java.
- The target file generator is a new feature for Java developers. This feature will support additional mappings of source code locations to output locations within an archive. Additional support includes Apache, MyEclipse, Jboss, and Weblogic.
- Enhancements for C/C++ developers by delivering new mappings and Target Generation support.
New features included in both Meister, Mojo and Mojo Max include:
- Improved continuous integration server support
- New management console web capabilities
- Additional application life cycle integrations
OpenMake Meister and Mojo 7.3 can be downloaded from http://www.openmakesoftware.com/download/