OpenXava is a productive way for creating business AJAX applications with Java. With OpenXava you only need to write domain classes (simple Java or Groovy classes annotated with JPA) to get an application ready for production.
OpenXava 4.1.2 has been released just now. Download and try it.
This is a maintenance released with many bug fixes, however it has some interesting new features, such as:
- Added comparator 'not contains' to list and collections filter.
- New ManyToMany.edit action for updating elements from a many to many collection.
- New method reload() in ModuleTestBase for simulating clicking in browser reload button.
- New method createNotValidatingCollections() in MapFacade.
- The user only can choose 20 rows per page at most for list and collections, in order to have a good performance.
- New 'reportParametersProviderClass' property in xava.properties. It allows that you put your own code to generate the report parameters.
- Photos are shown in list and collections.
- jquery.qtip.js removed, this produces a 40% performance improvement in list reloading.
- UrlParameters controller accepts language_COUNTRY as argument for locale.
- Clear message in log when incorrect migration to OX4 from old versions.
Look at the changelog for the complete list.
The OpenXava team invite you to download and try this new OpenXava version.