OpenXava 4m3: Turn JPA Entities Into an AJAX Application
OpenXava is a productive way for creating AJAX Enterprise Applications with Java. Indeed, it's faster developing with OpenXava than with Grails, Spring MVC, Spring Roo or any other MVC framework. This is because in OpenXava you only have to write the Model. The Controllers are reused, and the View are generated automatically.
This new milestone (4m3) toward 4.0 has:
- The user can resize the column widths for list and collections using the mouse, and the values are persisted by user.
- Tooltip for cells in list and collections.
- References as combos to filter in list mode.
- Clicking on any part of the row, for list or collection, goes to the detail.
- Polimorphic view resolution for collection elements.
- Russian translation of documentation improved.
- The dot key can be used as decimal separator in any locale. It is converted automatically to the local decimal separator.
- ... moreover more than 30 new feature and fixes.