Oracle Releases New Version of JDeveloper
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The new Oracle JDeveloper 11g (188.8.131.52) - Oracle's Free IDE - features a host of new features and enhancements including:
- New JSF components - Carousel, spark charts, context info, more animation, new skins
- New Maven extension
- Many Code Editor enhancements - block tinting, annotation folding, code editor hovers, improved code templates
- UML 2.2 support
- Bugzilla integration through Oracle Team Productivity Center
- REST Web services support
- JSON editor
- Improved ADF binding for EJB (query, sort and paging)
- Improved Database development and support for DB2 and SQL Server
- UML Class diagram to Database transform
- Eclipse key mapping
- Declarative editors for WebLogic deployment descriptors
And many other features.
Check here for a complete list of new features.
For demos, tutorials, discussion forums and more:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.