We've released a new version of our 3D chart library, Orson Charts, which now supports both JavaFX and Swing. Also in this release we've refined a few of the interactive features that came in version 1.3, based on customer feedback.
The screenshot below shows Orson Charts running in JavaFX:
Some great features in Orson Charts include:
- full 360 degree rotation in the chart viewer;
- interactivity (mouse event support on all chart elements);
- auto-adaptive axis labeling, including stepped category labels;
- export to PNG, SVG and PDF;
- a clean and well-documented API with a high degree of chart configurability.
If you are developing client applications in JavaFX or Swing, you should definitely check out how easy it is to add amazing 3D charts with Orson Charts (and for 2D charts you should not hesitate to use our other chart library, JFreeChart).