PhoneGap for the Enterprise
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
This is just a quick FYI type post, but today Adobe announced "PhoneGap for the Enterprise". You can read more about it at the PhoneGap Blog: Introducing PhoneGap for the Enterprise.
From that blog, some of the details are:
- Better collaboration - With our new PhoneGap Enterprise app, developer team members and business colleagues can view the latest version of apps in production, development and staging
- App editing capabilities – Non-developer colleagues can edit and improve the app experience using a simple drag-and-drop interface from the new Adobe Experience Manager apps; this way developers can focus on building new features, not on making updates.
- Analytics & optimization – Teams can immediately start measuring app performance with Adobe Analytics; we're also planning to incorporate functionality so teams can start A/B testing their way to higher app engagement and monetization using Adobe Target.
- Push notifications – Engage your customers on-the-go with push notifications from Adobe Campaign
- Support and training - PhoneGap Enterprise comes with SLA and support so customers can rest assured that Adobe PhoneGap has their back.
You can read more here: Adobe PhoneGap Enterprise
Published at DZone with permission of Raymond Camden, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Is Podman a Drop-in Replacement for Docker?
Microservices With Apache Camel and Quarkus
Competing Consumers With Spring Boot and Hazelcast
RBAC With API Gateway and Open Policy Agent (OPA)