During the process of developing and publishing the WP7 app I have written some articles explaining each steps from the very beginning and till the app was published.
The PinCodeKeeper app is available on Windows Phone Marketplace in English and German. You can download it by clicking the image below or follow this link: http://social.zune.net/redirect?type=phoneApp&id=643b1f1b-359c-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8
Below you find links to all articles written about the PinCodeKeeper app and it will take you on a journey from zero to marketplace.
- Do yourself a favour – Stop and think before you start developing your mobile app
- Creating a WP7 project for the PinCodeKeeper app
- Completing the Pin code list screen for the PinCodeKeeper WP7 app
- Creating the Pin code card Custom Control
- Extending the Pin code card Custom control with animation, touch capabilities and numeric keyboard
- Using Isolated Storage to save, retrieve and delete Pin Codes
- Adding Localization support
- Register to App Hub, test on device and prepare for submission
- Submit to Windows Phone Marketplace