The full release features include:
- Fully ACID compliant relational database service
- Point-and-click simple setup and management with web-based interface
- Automatic scaling, load balancing and failover
- Automated online backup and point-in-time recovery
- Database Cloning
- Oracle database, Amazon EC2, Eucalyptus and HP Cloud Compute compatibility
Postgres Plus Cloud Database easily provisions PostgreSQL and Postgres Plus Advanced Server databases (with Oracle compatibility) in single instances, high availability clusters, or development sandboxes for Database-as-a-Service environments. The self-healing high availability clusters are setup in minutes with high-speed binary replication, automatic read and write load balancing, optional auto-scaling, scheduled backups, and automatic failover. You can also use cluster replicas for disaster recovery purposes and even cloning production data to programming sandboxes for new application development or testing.
Today at 10:00 AM PT, Ed Boyajian, President and CEO at EnterpriseDB, will be hosting a live Launch Event and demo. To register for this event, visit http://cloud.enterprisedb.com/launch-event
EnterpriseDB will host a live Twitter chat on January 30th at 10 AM PT with Karen Tegan Padir, EVP of Products and Engineering at EnterpriseDB, answering questions using the hashtag #cloudDB.