Preventing you from being responsible for your company's next security disaster
In this presentation, we'll talk about small mistakes that result in a huge disaster in this security. Thus, how to avoid it with news approaches such as DevOps and DevSecOps to execute your application executes safely in the cloud.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
- The 15 biggest data breaches of the 21st century
- How much does a data breach cost?
- New research shows 75% of ‘open’ Redis servers infected
- Layered security approach (is only as good as ….)
- Key that could have saved the Titanic goes up for auction
- DevSecOps: A leader’s guide to producing secure software without compromising flow, feedback and continuous improvement
- Hands-On Security in DevOps: Ensure continuous security, deployment, and delivery with DevSecOps
- What is DevSecOps? by Red Hat
java, devops, devsecops
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.