We’re here for Part 5 of the Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 SP1 series, and in today’s episode Keith Mayer and Yung Chou show us how to configure network fabric in Virtual Machine Manager (VMM). Tune in for this demo heavy session as they show us how to architect our physical networks and bring them into VMM as they help us define our logical and VM networks and then create and assigning our switches and gateways.
- [3:32] Recap: How to manage Networking
- [13:05] How do you configure these network components into Virtual Machine Manager?
- [14:16] DEMO: Defining Two Logical Networks | Define Network Sites/ Subnets | Creating IP Pools
- [26:50 DEMO: How to Create VM Networks
- [38:44] What are logical switches?
- [43:03] DEMO: How to Create & Assign Logical Switches in Virtual Machine Manager