Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The open source HPCC Systems platform is a proven, easy to use solution for managing data at scale. Visit our Easy Guide to learn more about this completely free platform, test drive some code in the online Playground, and get started today.
Each Wednesday I post a list of notes on some topic. This week it’s probability.
- Diagram of probability distribution relationships
- Central limit theorems
- Counting selections with replacement
- Distributions in R, Mathematica, Excel, SciPy
- Cauchy distribution parameter estimation
- Adult heights and mixture distributions
Last week: Python resources
Next week: Regular expression resources
Published at DZone with permission of John Cook , DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.