Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Hortonworks Sandbox for HDP and HDF is your chance to get started on learning, developing, testing and trying out new features. Each download comes preconfigured with interactive tutorials, sample data and developments from the Apache community.
Each Wednesday I post a list of notes on some topic. This week it’s probability.
- Diagram of probability distribution relationships
- Central limit theorems
- Counting selections with replacement
- Distributions in R, Mathematica, Excel, SciPy
- Cauchy distribution parameter estimation
- Adult heights and mixture distributions
Last week: Python resources
Next week: Regular expression resources
Published at DZone with permission of John Cook , DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.