Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
How to Simplify Apache Kafka. Get eBook.
Each Wednesday I post a list of notes on some topic. This week it’s probability.
- Diagram of probability distribution relationships
- Central limit theorems
- Counting selections with replacement
- Distributions in R, Mathematica, Excel, SciPy
- Cauchy distribution parameter estimation
- Adult heights and mixture distributions
Last week: Python resources
Next week: Regular expression resources
Published at DZone with permission of John Cook , DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.