Productivity - Sublime, AngularJS, Bootstrap Form Template
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
- Why AngularJS-Bootstrap Form Template?
- How to Create Sublime Snippet?
- Code Samples – AngularJS-Bootstrap Form Template
Why AngularJS-Bootstrap Form Template?
Many times, I wanted to experiment with AngularJS features on an HTML form. This required me to re-write or copy & paste angularjs code and bootstrap form code and create a simplistic form to get started. This is where this idea of creating a quick Sublime snippet which could be used to quickly create a simplistic or I would say, kickstarter AngularJS-Bootstrap form app. This has ended up enhancing my productivity and I get started on experimenting any Angular feature as quickly as possible. Now, I open a new html file in sublime, and write ngform (name of snippet as shown in below code sample) and do CTRL + spacebar. That is it. I get an Angular App with simplistic bootstrap form.
How to Create ngform Sublime Snippet?
Following is how you could create and save the snippet:
- Paste the code given below in a new file
- Save the file at a folder where all User created snippets are stored. If you are working on window, this could be typically found at c:\users\userName\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text\Packages\User location.
- Once saved, go ahead and create a new file and save it as , say hello.html. Type ngform (name of snippet) and press CTRL + Spacebar. That is it. You would see the code below printed there. You are all set to get started.
Code Samples – AngularJS-Bootstrap Sublime Form Template
Published at DZone with permission of Ajitesh Kumar, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Measuring Service Performance: The Whys and Hows
Guide To Selecting the Right GitOps Tool - Argo CD or Flux CD
Batch Request Processing With API Gateway
Execution Type Models in Node.js