The Protecting Your Business Webinar from All Covered
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Join us on March 24th, 2015 (1 pm, Eastern/10 am, Pacific) for our FREE webinar: Protecting Your Business. It will be hosted by our very own Tim Coker, GCFE, Information Security Practice Manager, for All Covered IT Services.
During the webinar you will learn the following:
- Types of cyber security risks businesses face today
- Types of security services that can help
- Success stories of recovering from security breaches, or how to beat them
- Non-malicious threats to your data (i.e. fires, natural disasters, systems failure)
- Data backup and recovery services
- Success stories of recovering data from a natural disaster
- 3-step plan businesses should adopt
- Actions businesses can take right now
- Security management
- Data access and protection
- Policies / procedures geared toward users (education, monitoring, etc.)
- Consider outsourcing
So join us on March 24th, 2015 free of charge! All you have to do is sign up for the webinar, which you can do here: Register Now!
Attendees will receive our "Protecting Your Business" infographic for free, as well as, a "Network and Security Analysis Offer" from All Covered.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.