Use Case: Expose ipLocationcwebservice as a REST XML-based web service
Call to an External Webservice–ipLocation.
Use this wsdl file (http://ws.cdyne.com/ip2geo/ip2geo.asmx?wsdl).
Objective: Provide a Rest proxy interface to a SOAP web service.
1. Create a new project:
File > New > Mule Project
Enter the "Project Name" and click "Finish".
2. Drag and Drop the "HTTP Connector" to canvas from right and create a "Connector Configuration".
2.1. Click on the Green + sign shown in above picture and enter the configuration values (Host, Port).
3. Drag and Drop "Variable" in the current flow.
3.1. Enter the XPATH expression in the value field of the Variable property.
4. Drag and Drop "Transform Message" transformer to the flow to map the variable value to the 3rd-party service’s input.
5. Drag and Drop the "web service consumer" Connector to the flow to consume the 3rd-party service.
6. Click on the Green + icon shown in the above picture and enter the value of the WSDl location you are using from the 3rd-party and select other parameters accordingly (Service, Port, Address).
7. Save and Run the project.
8. Final Flow: